ISBS World Congress on Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin
02 June 2021 - 04 June 2021
The congress president Prof. Karsten König, the scientific program director Prof. Joachim Fluhr and the ISBS President Prof. B. Querleux are looking forward to welcome you and to travel with you through borders including the virtual travel deep into the skin.
We invite academics, cosmetics/pharmaceutics industry and medical doctors as well as PhD and MD students (reduced conference fee) to join the ISBS World Congress on Biophysics and Imaging of the Skins. Interdisciplinary discussions promote cross-collaboration between science and industry.
The topics of the ISBS World Congress on Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin are:
1. Skin Imaging (High-Resolution Sonography, Dermatoscopy, OCT, Confocal, Multiphoton Tomography, Photoacoustics, Raman/CARS, Vascular Imaging, High-Resolution MRT, Multimodal Imaging)
2. Molecular and ultrastructural Imaging
3. New non-invasive methods
4. Numerical methods (Artificial intelligence, deep learning, image processing, mechanistic models)
5. Skin Hydration and Barrier Function
6. Sensitive Skin
7. Skin Ageing
8. Mechanical and Optical Properties
9. Skin Cancer
10. Inflammation and Wounds
11. Pharmacokinetics and Formulation
12. Claim Support and Sunscreens
13. Other Topics
In Summer 2022 we are planning (and hoping that mass vaccination will allow) an ISBS World Congress on Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin with physically attending members again.