The ILDS is a unique umbrella organisation for professional dermatology organisations of all sizes. We represent dermatology at the highest level through our ‘official relations’ status with the WHO. We champion the inclusion of dermatology and skin health in global health policy.
Our Members play an important role in making this possible. From delivering treatment and training through our programmes, to helping develop our strategic objectives, our Members are at the heart of the ILDS.
ILDS Members are part of a unique community. They recognise that we can only achieve our vision of ‘Skin Health for the World’ by working together.
Members have access to these exclusive benefits:
- Awards for people that deserve recognition
- Grants for training, equipment or community projects
- Attend exclusive events including webinars, receptions and the ILDS World Skin Summit
- Take part in campaigns like World Skin Health Day
- Discounted registration for the World Congress of Dermatology (WCD)
- Have your say by nominating WCD speakers, electing the Board of Directors and voting on the location of the next WCD
Build your international network
- Make contacts and share knowledge on the global stage at the World Congress of Dermatology
- Meet fellow dermatology leaders and discuss strategy at the World Skin Summit
- Take part in our exclusive events and campaigns to collaborate with peers
Influence the future of dermatology
- Shape the global dermatology agenda through policy change
- Add your voice to World Skin Health Day to raise awareness
- Inspire promising new talent with a Young Dermatologist Achievement Award (YDAA) or a WCD rising star nomination
Grow your skills and reach
- Access DermLink grants to support your projects
- Expand your knowledge and enhance best practices by engaging with the global dermatology community
- Promote your campaigns and projects through our digital channels
Learn more about our collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO) and how ILDS WHO ‘official relations’ status allows us to champion dermatology and skin health to ensure its inclusion in global health policy.Our work with WHO